Fortnite Week 10 of the Season 5 Battle Pass is here and our guide has the search jigsaw puzzle pieces in basements locations and a map for the Search between a covered bridge, waterfall, and the 9th green challenge. Clear at least four of the seven challenges to earn 10,000XP. This set was released on September 13, 2018.
Collect seven jigsaw puzzle pieces found in basements scattered about the map. You’ll hear a light rattle and the jigsaw piece will glow when you are nearby. And remember, these are all found in the basement of each building! Here are the 14 different possible locations:
- Retail Row – Inside the dilapidated house in the center of the residential area.
- Greasy Grove – Near the chest underneath the restaurant.
- South of Greasy Grove in the wooden shack.
- Near the movie green screen inside the house west of Shifty Shafts.
- At the lone two houses south of Snobby Shores.
- Snobby Shores – At the second most northern house.
- Salty Springs – In the secret base of the blue house in the top left corner.
- In the mansion south of Lonely Lodge.
- North of Tomato Town in the cellar of the two houses.
- East of Risky Reels at the two houses.
- West of Risky Reels at the, surprise, two houses.
- Northeast of Flush Factory in the industrial area, check the building in the bottom left corner.
- Haunted Hills – Underneath the main church.
- Pleasant Park – At the dilapidated house in the bottom left corner of town.
Consume 20 apples or mushrooms found throughout the map. Find one of these consumables on the ground and hold your activate button to eat it and add it to your list.
All of these consumables are typically found in groups. Look for apples underneath smaller trees with the bushy tops while mushrooms grow well in marshy areas and near big trees like in Lonely Lodge and S.
Take out 10 enemies. Seems like this one is a tradition for Week! If you’ve made it this far, getting 10 eliminations should come quickly. If you’re still having trouble, try playing squads where teammates can give you the extra power to take down an opponent.
The goal of Fortnite isn’t to get the most kills, it’s to be the last person standing. If you’re having trouble with this challenge, make defeating enemies your primary goal. If you have to stay behind in the storm to get that kill, make it happen.
EditSearch between a covered bridge, waterfall, and the 9th green
A new battle star is hidden on the map and it’s hidden between three landmarks. The center area between a covered bridge, a waterfall, and the 9th green is located in quadrant G2. Look for a small patch of dirt to the right of a small shed to find the battle star. The general area is right of Lazy Links and left left of the river.
Use our map to find the exact location!
Find and open seven chests in Salty Springs. Head to the little town south of Dusty Divot and start searching the houses for chests. You’ll primarily find chests in:
- Attics of homes
- In the gas station.
- Inside garages.
- Within the secret underground bunker in the northwestern house.
For a look at all the chests in Salty Springs, check our interactive map for the locations – and help us add any we missed! Remember, not every chest will spawn each match!
Your best bet is to head to the Soaring 50’s mode and make use of the chaos that ensues at the center circle. Enemy players are way more likely to bunch up and it’ll not only be easier to get kills but to use weapons with area of effect damage like grenades to hit multiple enemies at once.
This challenge tasks you with eliminating opponents in an ordered number of locations. After you complete the first stage, the challenge will update to the second stage once the current match is over. You can’t complete all the stages in one match so expect to play at least three matches to complete this challenge. Keep in mind you do have to complete them in order. Here are the locations for this week:
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent in Pleasant Park.
- Stage 2: Eliminate an opponent in Wailing Woods.
- Stage 3: Eliminate an opponent in Lucky Landing.