Whether you prefer your movies on 4K Blu-ray, DVD, or digital, you’ll be able to watch the blockbuster Marvel movie Avengers: Infinity War from the comfort of your own home soon–or even right now. The digital edition has been released, while the physical versions releases two weeks later, on August 14.
Both versions come packed with extras, from deleted scenes (including one with a fan-favorite character’s cameo and a missing moment involving the Guardians) and commentary tracks to behind-the-scenes clips that show how a movie of this magnitude is made. The digital version comes with an additional 30-minute Marvel director roundtable discussion. These features are quite revealing in some ways, as we’ve already learned a lot about Infinity War from them.
Here’s the full list of bonus features:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)–Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time–and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34)–Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36)–Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58)–Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23)–Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding–until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24)–On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20)–As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00)–Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)–Watch your favorite superheroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
Now the only question is where you want to buy the movie. Here are your options.
Avengers: Infinity War Digital Edition
If you want to own it as early as possible, here’s where you can pre-order the digital version of the Avengers: Infinity War.
Avengers: Infinity War Multi-Screen Edition
You might have to wait two extra weeks, but if you like your movies in physical form, it’s worth it. This version comes with a Blu-ray disc, plus a digital copy of the movie.
Avengers: Infinity War 4K Cinematic Universe Edition
This version of the movie also comes with a standard Blu-ray version, as well as a digital copy. In addition to the ones linked below, Best Buy has an exclusive steelbook edition of this version for $35. Target has an exclusive version that comes with a 40-page gallery book for $40, or one that comes with a red Iron Man Funko Pop for $42.
Avengers: Infinity War DVD Edition
Don’t have a Blu-ray player? No problem, get yourself a copy of the movie on DVD. Just note that, unlike the other physical versions, it doesn’t come with a digital copy.